At the end of this month, I'm going to be a whole year older. I'm going to be 28, which means I can no longer pretend I'm still in my mid-twenties. Still, it's a cause for celebration, so I thought I'd put together some of the things I'm hoping to get my frosty mitts on.
Sure, I have my wool toggle coat, but in the dead of winter, all I really want is MORE COATS. I have enough gray and camel in my closet, so I'd really love to mix things up with some red plaid. I love this coat in particular because it has such a feminine shape, plus the plaid isn't too in-your-face.
I've wanted one of these since...forever, it seems! I'm a big fan of skater skirts, but they can get a little boring sometimes. Enter button-front skirts. They have the length and a-line style that I love, but with something a little extra.
Cute Snow Boots
Right now, I have a pair of chunky North Face boots that are so caked in salt and mud that I'm not sure what they look like anymore. I also have a pair of children's (don't judge) Sperry duck boots that offer ZERO snow protection. I am in desperate need of a pair of fuzzy, functional, and adorable boots. Like, yesterday.
For the last several years, I've been on the hunt for a moto jacket that fits my abnormally short arms. I somehow think that if I have one, it will change my entire life...which isn't hard to believe when Jean Wang makes them look so darn cute.
Special Occasion Dress
This New Year's Eve, I was shocked and dismayed to find that I have absolutely no special occasion dresses. Well, I had one, but it doesn't fit me anymore. That's why I gotta have something showstopping, like this red number. Oh, the glamour!
By the way, this post was selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers for their Links a la Mode! Check out the rest of the week's best posts right here:
Links à la Mode, January 11th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: 3 Ways To Live Life On Purpose
- Aesthetic Distance: Are Corporate Diversity Training Seminars Complete BS?
- Cubicle Chic: What I’m Doing Differently This Year || 2018 Planner Review (x3) & Giveaway
- Chicago Petite Blog: My January Wishlist
- Eboni Curls: 2018.
- Girl in Betsey: How to Pull the Velvet Blazer
- Gutter Fashion: Thrifted: Reflecting on 2017 and My Wish for 2018
- It's Maria Claudia: Project Planner + Motivational Quotes [FREE PRINTABLE]
- Julia in Red: On Change, Self-Belief & Moving Forward into (A Fabulous) 2018
- Just Gigi: 7 Tips to Stay Stylish in Winter
- Kenguri Styles: Over The Top
- Luna Vida: Blue Hues | Crewneck Sweatshirt + Raw Hem Jeans + Converse
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Use a Bullet Journal for Fashion Blogging
- Sifa's Corner: At-Home Teeth Whitening: Tips & Products for a Brighter Smile
- Tales of Two: 7 Steps to Having Acne Free Skin
- The Glamour Pursuit: Lessons I've Learned in 2017
- With Love, Dani: Styling the White Boot