We all know February is just that "Hurry up and be spring already!" month, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't make the most of those 28 days! Why not send off winter with a few more incredible outfits? I've put together my five favorite petite-friendly looks you need to copy before the season's over!
With Valentine's/Galentine's Day fast approaching, treat yourself to a killer romper, like this one! I love how sparkly it is, and that wrap front does wonders for petite girls. Pair it with black tights and heeled boots for a little extra oomph, and you're ready to celebrate!
TOGGLE COAT AND LEATHER BOOTS
I want this to be my uniform for the rest of winter. It looks so polished, yet it's also nice and cozy! I love it for petites because the coat is nicely fitted and hits above the knees, while the sweater hits right below the hips—making sure your legs don't get lost! Plus, the leather boots are a dark brown, which, along with the black leggings, helps lengthen your gams too.
WRAP COAT AND FEDORA
Sometimes a coat can carry a whole outfit on its own—like this gorgeous navy wool number. Wrap coats are a must for winter since you can adjust it to fit everything from a long-sleeve tee to your thickest sweaters while still keeping your waist defined. All you need is a hat to polish it off!
PLAID SCARF AND COZY SWEATER
You really can't beat a cable knit sweater with a chunky plaid scarf for winter! This outfit would be great for petites since the sweater hits just below the hips, and the socks help lengthen the legs too—without them, the boots would hit right in the thickest part of the leg. By the way, it's crucial to get distressed jeans in a petite size, or else the knee holes won't be in the right place!
CAMEL COAT AND STRIPED TOP
If there is one thing you need in your closet, it's a camel coat. It's a game-changer, believe me. Nothing adds more polish! I mean, just look at how it elevates a simple black-and-white top and jeans! When you get yours (because I know you will), just make sure it hits above the knee.
There you have it! Even though I don't love winter, I do love these outfits, and I can't wait to make them my own all through February!
Edit: This post made Independent Fashion Bloggers' Links a la Mode! Check out the rest of their top picks below:
Links à la Mode, February 1st, 2018
- Aesthetic Distance: What Is Asian Feminism
- A Housewife in Heels: Sweater Dress: Winter to Spring
- Britt and Whit: 4 Looks to Wear This Valentine's Day
- Chicago Petite Blog: 5 Petite-Friendly Outfits You Need to Try This February
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: How to Pick a Resort Dress for Petites
- Fashion to Live: Sunday Funday in Tampa Heights & Hyde Park
- Girl in Betsey: How Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses Changed My Life
- Gutterfashion: When Brands Use Controversy to Sell Product
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 15 Adorable, Valentine’s Day-Themed Clothes & Accessories
- I'm a Norbyah: Redress Design Award: New Cycle, New Name. Same Mission
- LunaVida Blog: Fringe Benefits | Poncho Cardigan + High-waisted Denim + Ankle Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Avoid Making Impulse Purchases When Shopping in the Sales
- Petite Dressing: The Best and Worst Shoes for Petite Feet
- Sifa's Corner: Tutorial: Soft Gold Smokey Eye Inspired By Taylor Swift's Makeup
- Southern Sophisticated: Perfect Red Lace Dress For Valentines Or Galentines Plans
- Tales of Two Blog: Defining Art in the Digital Age – What About Photoshop?